Multifunction printers, especially those that are colour and lasers are surely a big hit in the present market scenario since these new age devices help perform a lot of activities within a short time span. These advance devices offer all the benefits of the black and white printers, ensuring the competitive advantage of colour. According to industry experts, multifunction laser printers act as perfect solutions for creating, communicating, collaborating and of course, going environment friendly. Over the past few years, these heavy duty printers have become gradually popular and there are significant reasons for that.
If you are planning to buy multifunction colour laser printer in India, you have taken an absolutely right decision. This is mainly because there are many experienced manufacturers who design and develop high end colour laser printers and offer these at reasonable prices. If you are still not sure whether or not to invest in these high end devices, you should be clearly aware of the significant reasons why SMBs as well as large scale organizations prefer to invest into these.
Wondering how these new age devices help you create, collaborate and communicate and go environment friendly? Here are the answers –
- Communication – One of the most beautiful facts about the multi-function printers is that these devices get easily integrated with the existing network of any business organization. This ensures your employees don’t need a prolonged start-up training. In fact, most of these devices come with wizards and software that guide the users through troubleshooting, installation, and upgrades. This helps you make the best possible utilization of all your resources. These devices help you communicate the accurate information to your clients at the right time. This also helps you communicate regarding the status of the jobs to the IT administrators. You can also simplify the management of services, supplies and support by selecting a colour laser MFP.
- Creation – With a colour laser MFP, you can ensure strategic use of colour which helps boost up the effectiveness and impact of the printed documents. This is true since people, in general, pay more attention to colour documents as compared to black and white documents. In fact, according to several studies, eye-catching colours also help increase the comprehensiveness to a great extent.
- Collaboration – A centrally located colour laser MFP surely ensures enhanced collaboration. Using this device, all your employees can complete complicated official functions like scanning, faxing and printing without accessing multiple devices. You can also ensure improved workflow by converting the paper documents into digitized files. A colour laser MFP also helps you organize, edit and archive all paper documents in a streamlined fashion.
- Going environment friendly – This is probably the most significant reason why colour laser MFPs are so popular amongst business owners. This helps ensure reduced energy cost and consumption. By reducing the number of papers, cables and additional electrical data ports and outlets, you will be able to go green perfectly. Moreover, you can also streamline the entire workflow.
These are some of the most interesting ways in which a colour laser multi-function printer helps perform a lot of actions.
Colour labels have always been one of the most attractive components of packaging. No matter whether you are selling soft drinks to a wide range of customers or you manufacture garments, labelling those products effectively is one of the most challenging tasks. After all, it’s the label of a product that tells about the features of the product and customers are attracted to a particular product by taking a look at its label. Keeping the huge demand of colour labels, manufacturers focus on designing and manufacturing high end colour label printers that are dedicated for printing colour labels. These devices enable users to print high quality and attractive colour labels within a short time span. This helps users handle the packaging process with ease.
If you are planning to print the colour labels for your business, on your own, it would be great to invest in a high end colour label printer. While looking for a colour label printer, India is a must visit place. There are many printer manufacturers who will be able to provide you with high end colour label printers at unbeatable price. In fact, these providers also offer other high quality devices like multi-function printers and short throw projectors. However, while choosing a particular colour printer, you should follow a checklist of features. This will help you find the right product for your business. Here is a list of features that a colour printer must have –
- Fast operation – One of the major reasons why business owners prefer to invest in efficient colour label printers is that they want to get the labels printed faster. Hence, this is one of the most important features that you should look for while selecting a colour label printer. There are many models that can print the short labels quickly, ensuring that the users can increase the production of the printers. Whether you are going to print only a few labels or you are planning to get thousands of labels printed at once, the speed should be same in both the case.
- Outstanding print quality – One of the major differences that the users can experience while using a colour label printer is the quality of print. As compared to a desktop label printer, a colour label printer ensures way better print quality of the labels. Since these printers are equipped with advance inkjet technology, these deliver labels with sharp texts and clear graphics. As a result of this, the labels are extremely photo-realistic.
- Cost-effective to maintain and operate – While buying a high end device for your business or home, you should take a look at its maintenance and operational cost as well. Most of the colour label printers are equipped with individual inks for different colours like cyan, yellow, black and magenta. This ensures the users just need to replace the ink cartridge as and when required, and there is no need to replace the entire cartridge. This not only helps save a huge amount of money, but also ensures a greener practice.
These are some of the must-have features of a colour label printer. Hence, be sure to look for these features closely while making the final selection.
The Ricoh SP C252DN color laser printer offers reliable no-compromise performance. It is productive, economical and is designed for professionals and busy workgroups, combining quality color, reliability and low running costs. With fast print speeds, double-sided printing and wireless networking the SP C252DN laser printers model is an excellent WiFi color print solution, supporting wireless printing from smartphones and tablet computers.
Productive features in a small footprint – Color print speeds of 20 pages per minute let you enjoy superb quality 2,400 x 600dpi resolution. The printer driver offers advanced features like electronic sorting and booklet printing. What’s more, larger print jobs won’t slow down your PC or network due to enhanced printer technology.
Greater economy and low total cost of ownership – the energy consumption is just 1.3 kW, double-sided printing and Economy Color mode, these machines offer greater economy. With a robust design and long-life components, they are built to last. Their duty of 65,000 pages per month ensures peak print volumes are matched seamlessly for a lower total cost of ownership (TCO).
Scan, copy, fax and print with the SP C252SF- Maximize your return on investment and enhance your communications with an MFP device. Speedy full color scanning in only 7.9 seconds at up to 600 x 300 dpi, G3 fax capability and seamless document copying ensure you have total document control at a fraction of the cost of separate machines.
Mobile printing from smartphones – Ricoh SP C250DN/SP C252SF laser printers offer true flexibility, with USB 2.0 and wired and wireless network connectivity as standard. For the ultimate in timesaving convenience, you can even print from a smartphone or tablet using the Ricoh Smart Print & Scan app1.
Both the laser printers support wireless printing and scanning from smartphones and tablet computers. The waiting time is less due to speed 14 seconds first page out for maximum convenience. It is flexible with wired and wireless network connectivity. Enjoy effortless printing with Ricoh Smart Print & Scan mobile print app and Eco compliant Energy Star 2.0 accreditation.