It’s undoubtedly true that there are plenty of reasons to invest in a DSLR. Gone are the days when only the extremely qualified professional photographers used to think of investing in DSLRs. With the host of user friendly features and the revised price structure, these high end cameras can be easily accessed even by amateur photographers. Right from the improved image quality, high speed and advanced manual controls to the great adaptability, qualified optics and intense depth of field, there are plenty of reasons why DSLR cameras have become so popular over the past few years.
If you are planning to invest in a digital compact camera, the first and foremost thing that you need to do is to determine the best possible model, and we know that it is indeed the toughest job. With so many models available at such an attractive price range, it often becomes extremely difficult to finalize over a single one. However, in order to buy one, it’s essential to make the choice, and here are some easy tips to keep in mind –
- Decide the usage – The first question that you will face while heading to a camera store is why exactly you want to purchase the camera. Hence, it’s wiser to consider this question yourself before going out. Basically it will help you think over the accessories and features that you will actually need. Be sure to consider questions like will this camera be used for macro photography or sports photography, would you like to travel with the camera and whether or not it will be a general purpose camera.
- Make a note of the price – One of the key factors to think over while choosing a DSLR camera is the price. Right from the affordable deals to the highly priced professional devices, you will get equipment of different price ranges. Hence, it’s important to set a budget for yourself and then look for the devices available within that budget. You can also consider going by the price of additional equipment like batteries, lenses, camera bags, filters, memory cards and extended warranties.
- Check the resolution – This is undoubtedly one of the most important factors that you need to think of. You must have heard of the extremely popular question ‘how many megapixels does the equipment have’. Well, that is precisely the reason why you should focus on the resolution of a camera before selecting one. Although it’s true that megapixels are unnecessarily emphasized at times, you must be careful about considering this while making a DSLR choice. In case you have a plan to enlarge the images, be sure to opt for a camera with higher megapixels. On the other hand, if you are just going to send those images to friends over mail or print those images in small size, extremely high megapixel is not so crucial.
These are some of the most crucial factors that you should definitely consider while making a choice for a DSLR camera. Other than these factors, you should also focus on the sensor size and the scope of implementing the future upgrades. If you are looking for a high end DSLR camera at an affordable range, consider checking the Pentax K5 II DSLR price in India.
Enjoy high quality color and affordable color printing from any device with the Ricoh SP C250DN printer. The small footprint device is attractively priced to suit home workers and micro-businesses. With fast print speeds and no-compromise functionality, it is also perfect for busy workgroups. Automatic double-sided printing and network and WiFi connectivity come as standard as does support for printing from tablets and smartphones1.
The Ricoh SP C250DN/SP C250SF bringing vibrant color to everyone through exceptional performance and value for money. Enjoy speedy 14 seconds first page out for maximum convenience with 20ppm color and B/W print output. Get flexible with wired and wireless network connectivity and print effortlessly with Ricoh Smart Device Print & Scan mobile print app. Reduce operating costs with economic duplex printing and Eco compliant Energy Star 2.0 accreditation.
Energy efficient and economical
The power-saving sleep mode and energy efficient makes it energy saver. Automatic double-sided printing, up to 20 pages per minute and a duty of 30,000 pages ensure they handle peaks easily. Large print jobs are processed quickly without slowing your PC or network thanks to inbuilt printer technology.
Mobile print & wireless networking
The Ricoh SP C250DN/SP C250SF can be used in any network environment, wired or wireless. Both come with a choice of high speed USB 2.0, network and WiFi connectivity as standard. For complete flexibility, Ricoh’s Smart Print & Scan app1 lets you print from smartphones and tablet.
Vibrant color for all communications
For a very small additional premium choose our MFP solution. With full color scanning to mail, folder and PDF, G3 fax capability and seamless document copying the SP C250SF provides all your functionality for a fraction of the cost of separate machines.
Scan, copy, fax and print
SP C250SF WiFi connectivity and a mobile printing app1 offer effortless printing from PC, notebook, tablet and smartphone, whilst vivid, pin sharp 2,400 x 600 dpi resolution gives colour documents impact
Binoculars are considered to be one of the most easy-to-use and handiest optical instruments and this is why it is widely used by people of all age groups, across the globe. In fact, studies show, that these devices are only next to eyeglasses in terms of the widespread use. Binoculars usually look like two telescopes, linked together, following some mechanical procedures. These devices also differ from the telescopes, since prisms refract the light in these. This, in turn, makes binoculars one of the most compact devices, without compromising the quality of image. It’s true that most of us have seen or used these devices at some point of time, but not all of us take the pain to invest into one. While it’s true that binoculars don’t have wide usage for many people, there are professionals like bird watchers, sports lovers and nature enthusiasts for whom these devices are necessary.
No matter whether you need a binocular for your profession, or you just want to have one out of passion, it’s important to know the specifications of this smart optical instrument before you invest into one. Having a detailed beforehand knowledge will surely help you choose the most suitable binocular for yourself. Here are some of the major things that you need to look for while buying a binocular –
- Objective lens diameter – The objective lens is an important component of a binocular as this is what through which you look at the objects. The size of this lens is important since it determines the total amount of light which enters the device. This means, if you have a device with bigger diameter objective lens, it will help you see better images even in low light conditions.
- Magnification – The magnification of a binocular is a number which is written with an x. This means, if the device says 10x, it can magnify the object ten times. This ensures if you are looking at a bird, which is actually 1000 metres away, it will appear to be located at a distance of 100 metres when you look through the binocular. Usually, it is advisable to opt for a device with a magnification, ranging from 7x to 12x. If you are planning to use an optical device with a magnification rate more than this, it is advisable to use that along with a tripod.
- Coating and lens quality – The coating of the lens is an important part to look for while buying a binocular as this is what decreases the amount of light that is reflected and also allows maximum possible amount of light to enter the device. At the same time, the quality of the lens ensures that the images you get to see have better contrast and are absolutely aberration free. You should keep it in mind that the best lenses work better in low light conditions since these transmit more amount of light. It should also ensure that the colours of the images are not distorted or washed out.
These are some of the basic components that you need to look for while investing in binoculars.
RICOH THETA S is the latest innovation from RICOH THETA series of spherical cameras. RICOH THETA S can capture 360-degree scenes surrounding the user. The model features extra-high resolution, fully spherical photos and videos in just one simple shot, a live preview function and even greater compatibility with social media platforms.
RICOH THETA S, a light weight portability camera enables you to capture high-resolution spherical images of up to nearly 14 megapixels. RICOH THETA S captures images with HDR Rendering and the model thus better quality images and generates images in a broad dynamic range. Due to its enlarged image sensor and fast F2.0 lenses which allows more light through Ricoh’s proprietary ultra-small twin-lens folded-optical system, its image quality is better than most others. The spherical images can be uploaded to theta360.com and shared via various social media platforms such as Facebook™, Twitter™ and Tumblr, and posted to Google Maps™, Google+™ and off recently, YouTube™360°Channel.
RICOH THETA S can record spherical video in full HD (1920 x 1080*1 pixels at 30fps), with a maximum recording time of 25 mins. The shutter speed can be set from 1/6400 sec. to 60 seconds, giving the user long exposure.
The new Wi-Fi module enables high-speed transfer of images shot with THETA to your smartphone.
The usability has been improved with an elegant yet practical sure-grip black rubber coating and a very handy face-mounted LED mode indicator wherein the LED icon allows you to check the status of the main device at a glance. The internal memory of Ricoh Theta is 8 GB with 260 shots per charge.
Easily portable, this elegant yet pragmatic model’s measurements are: 44mm x 130mm (H) x 22.9mm (17.9mm *) (D) and weighs approximately .125g. This handy camera also comes with a tripod mount hole, a Micro USB terminal as well as a Micro HDMI outlet, used for its live streaming function.
The application program interface (API) for RICOH THETA S is based on Google-supported Open Spherical Camera API for compatibility with Google’s services such as the new Google Street View app. The app allows you to capture and publish your photo spheres instantly to Google Maps for people all over the world to explore. The Theta S is also compatible with a series of iOS Apps such as its blur editing app. Its
PC app for Windows and Mac that enables you to save, view and share the high resolution images and video captures.
Today when it comes to switching the printing as per the changing requirements, the business owners are looking for products which is reliable, flexible, and efficient yet at the same time is eco – friendly. In addition they are looking at products which reduces network traffic, saves space and enable them to standardize their printing fleet. In order to meet these requirements, the widely popular solution is of multifunction-printers (MFP).
A multifunction printer (MFP) is a compact and robust device which consolidates all three features of printer, scanner and copier making it a profitable and cost effective. Thus today MFP is widely seen as one stop solution for customers.
The evolved MFP allows one to connect through mobile devices or one could take a print by sending an email to device from anywhere.
Some of the advantages that Multifunction Printer offers are-:
- Convenience – A multifunction printer is a 3 in 1 solution provider. For example one may not have purchased separate fax machine as it is not required regularly, however if there is a requirement a multifunction printer one could use the fax facility instead of investing later. Moreover it also provide the facility to scan an image and then with the same machine one could take the print that image.
- Space Saving – One of the greatest benefits is space saving by installing multifunction printer. With a single machine, one could do printing, scanning, fax, copying and hence no need of installing 4 different machines. Thus make most of the available space and use it accordingly.
- Cost saving – Another significant advantage of purchasing multifunction printer that with one device multiple facilities are provided. Though the multifunction printer can be expensive than a traditional printer however the total cost of purchasing different devices for multiple functions will be more expensive than purchasing multifunction printer. Last but not the least maintain one device will be less than maintain multiple devices for various functions
- Power Saving – Typically, one requires one cord to operate multifunction printers which thereby reduces the cable congestion. Thus reducing the electricity to run the device.
This category has witnessed phenomenal growth due to increase acceptance from homes, SMEs etc and will continue growing due to many advantages attached to it.
The Ricoh SP C252DN color laser printer offers reliable no-compromise performance. It is productive, economical and is designed for professionals and busy workgroups, combining quality color, reliability and low running costs. With fast print speeds, double-sided printing and wireless networking the SP C252DN laser printers model is an excellent WiFi color print solution, supporting wireless printing from smartphones and tablet computers.
Productive features in a small footprint – Color print speeds of 20 pages per minute let you enjoy superb quality 2,400 x 600dpi resolution. The printer driver offers advanced features like electronic sorting and booklet printing. What’s more, larger print jobs won’t slow down your PC or network due to enhanced printer technology.
Greater economy and low total cost of ownership – the energy consumption is just 1.3 kW, double-sided printing and Economy Color mode, these machines offer greater economy. With a robust design and long-life components, they are built to last. Their duty of 65,000 pages per month ensures peak print volumes are matched seamlessly for a lower total cost of ownership (TCO).
Scan, copy, fax and print with the SP C252SF- Maximize your return on investment and enhance your communications with an MFP device. Speedy full color scanning in only 7.9 seconds at up to 600 x 300 dpi, G3 fax capability and seamless document copying ensure you have total document control at a fraction of the cost of separate machines.
Mobile printing from smartphones – Ricoh SP C250DN/SP C252SF laser printers offer true flexibility, with USB 2.0 and wired and wireless network connectivity as standard. For the ultimate in timesaving convenience, you can even print from a smartphone or tablet using the Ricoh Smart Print & Scan app1.
Both the laser printers support wireless printing and scanning from smartphones and tablet computers. The waiting time is less due to speed 14 seconds first page out for maximum convenience. It is flexible with wired and wireless network connectivity. Enjoy effortless printing with Ricoh Smart Print & Scan mobile print app and Eco compliant Energy Star 2.0 accreditation.