If you are running a business, or you are associated with a school, engaging your target customers or students must be one of your key agendas. There are certain equipment that help you do this with perfection and a portable projector is one of the most effective ones. Whether you need to create business presentation for your clients or you need to design an informative presentation for your students, a projector system can take the outcome to a different level. If it’s mainly about engaging the audience, making use of a portable projector is probably the best solution. A LCD projector is a high end device that not only helps you present the presentations with images and graphics, but also with other media and videos.
If you are looking for efficient mobile projectors, India is probably the best country to explore. This is because there are many retailers who manufacture and offer a wide range of mobile projectors. Although you might come across many lucrative deals about wired projectors, it’s wiser to invest in mobile projectors. Wondering why? Here are some of the most important reasons that you should take a look at –
- Hassle free work process – While dealing with a wired projector, you need to undergo a lot of hassles for connecting the wires properly, setting it up accurately and then again, uninstalling the entire system and packing it up. On the other hand, you don’t need to do any of these if you are working with a portable projector. You can simply place these devices anywhere, according to your convenience, and you don’t need to connect or disconnect the wires.
- Compact and small set up – One of the major benefits of investing in a portable video projector is that it’s small in size and quite compact in shape and design, as compared to the other projectors. This makes the portable projectors a good choice for schools as well as businesses. Since these projectors are lightweight and small in size, these can be easily carried from one room to another without any hassle. This also ensures that you can just buy a single device for the entire organization and use it in multiple locations.
- Improved quality – One of the most significant aspects that should be considered while investing in a portable projector is that these are manufactured with great care. The cylinders are the most crucial part of a portable projector and these are designed with utmost perfection. The cylinders of a mobile projector undergo a colouring process and are assembled properly, giving attention to minute details. This ensures the device can offer the best possible quality when it comes to the output. After the completion of the production process, the cylinders go through a thorough quality check which ensures that these will work for a long period of time. Usually, these cylinders, if maintained properly, last for approximately ten years or even more than that.
Apart from these key benefits, there are also other reasons to invest in portable projectors. These are available in multiple options, specifications, designs, brands and sizes.
Colour labels have always been one of the most attractive components of packaging. No matter whether you are selling soft drinks to a wide range of customers or you manufacture garments, labelling those products effectively is one of the most challenging tasks. After all, it’s the label of a product that tells about the features of the product and customers are attracted to a particular product by taking a look at its label. Keeping the huge demand of colour labels, manufacturers focus on designing and manufacturing high end colour label printers that are dedicated for printing colour labels. These devices enable users to print high quality and attractive colour labels within a short time span. This helps users handle the packaging process with ease.
If you are planning to print the colour labels for your business, on your own, it would be great to invest in a high end colour label printer. While looking for a colour label printer, India is a must visit place. There are many printer manufacturers who will be able to provide you with high end colour label printers at unbeatable price. In fact, these providers also offer other high quality devices like multi-function printers and short throw projectors. However, while choosing a particular colour printer, you should follow a checklist of features. This will help you find the right product for your business. Here is a list of features that a colour printer must have –
- Fast operation – One of the major reasons why business owners prefer to invest in efficient colour label printers is that they want to get the labels printed faster. Hence, this is one of the most important features that you should look for while selecting a colour label printer. There are many models that can print the short labels quickly, ensuring that the users can increase the production of the printers. Whether you are going to print only a few labels or you are planning to get thousands of labels printed at once, the speed should be same in both the case.
- Outstanding print quality – One of the major differences that the users can experience while using a colour label printer is the quality of print. As compared to a desktop label printer, a colour label printer ensures way better print quality of the labels. Since these printers are equipped with advance inkjet technology, these deliver labels with sharp texts and clear graphics. As a result of this, the labels are extremely photo-realistic.
- Cost-effective to maintain and operate – While buying a high end device for your business or home, you should take a look at its maintenance and operational cost as well. Most of the colour label printers are equipped with individual inks for different colours like cyan, yellow, black and magenta. This ensures the users just need to replace the ink cartridge as and when required, and there is no need to replace the entire cartridge. This not only helps save a huge amount of money, but also ensures a greener practice.
These are some of the must-have features of a colour label printer. Hence, be sure to look for these features closely while making the final selection.
It’s undoubtedly true that there are plenty of reasons to invest in a DSLR. Gone are the days when only the extremely qualified professional photographers used to think of investing in DSLRs. With the host of user friendly features and the revised price structure, these high end cameras can be easily accessed even by amateur photographers. Right from the improved image quality, high speed and advanced manual controls to the great adaptability, qualified optics and intense depth of field, there are plenty of reasons why DSLR cameras have become so popular over the past few years.
If you are planning to invest in a digital compact camera, the first and foremost thing that you need to do is to determine the best possible model, and we know that it is indeed the toughest job. With so many models available at such an attractive price range, it often becomes extremely difficult to finalize over a single one. However, in order to buy one, it’s essential to make the choice, and here are some easy tips to keep in mind –
- Decide the usage – The first question that you will face while heading to a camera store is why exactly you want to purchase the camera. Hence, it’s wiser to consider this question yourself before going out. Basically it will help you think over the accessories and features that you will actually need. Be sure to consider questions like will this camera be used for macro photography or sports photography, would you like to travel with the camera and whether or not it will be a general purpose camera.
- Make a note of the price – One of the key factors to think over while choosing a DSLR camera is the price. Right from the affordable deals to the highly priced professional devices, you will get equipment of different price ranges. Hence, it’s important to set a budget for yourself and then look for the devices available within that budget. You can also consider going by the price of additional equipment like batteries, lenses, camera bags, filters, memory cards and extended warranties.
- Check the resolution – This is undoubtedly one of the most important factors that you need to think of. You must have heard of the extremely popular question ‘how many megapixels does the equipment have’. Well, that is precisely the reason why you should focus on the resolution of a camera before selecting one. Although it’s true that megapixels are unnecessarily emphasized at times, you must be careful about considering this while making a DSLR choice. In case you have a plan to enlarge the images, be sure to opt for a camera with higher megapixels. On the other hand, if you are just going to send those images to friends over mail or print those images in small size, extremely high megapixel is not so crucial.
These are some of the most crucial factors that you should definitely consider while making a choice for a DSLR camera. Other than these factors, you should also focus on the sensor size and the scope of implementing the future upgrades. If you are looking for a high end DSLR camera at an affordable range, consider checking the Pentax K5 II DSLR price in India.
Enjoy high quality color and affordable color printing from any device with the Ricoh SP C250DN printer. The small footprint device is attractively priced to suit home workers and micro-businesses. With fast print speeds and no-compromise functionality, it is also perfect for busy workgroups. Automatic double-sided printing and network and WiFi connectivity come as standard as does support for printing from tablets and smartphones1.
The Ricoh SP C250DN/SP C250SF bringing vibrant color to everyone through exceptional performance and value for money. Enjoy speedy 14 seconds first page out for maximum convenience with 20ppm color and B/W print output. Get flexible with wired and wireless network connectivity and print effortlessly with Ricoh Smart Device Print & Scan mobile print app. Reduce operating costs with economic duplex printing and Eco compliant Energy Star 2.0 accreditation.
Energy efficient and economical
The power-saving sleep mode and energy efficient makes it energy saver. Automatic double-sided printing, up to 20 pages per minute and a duty of 30,000 pages ensure they handle peaks easily. Large print jobs are processed quickly without slowing your PC or network thanks to inbuilt printer technology.
Mobile print & wireless networking
The Ricoh SP C250DN/SP C250SF can be used in any network environment, wired or wireless. Both come with a choice of high speed USB 2.0, network and WiFi connectivity as standard. For complete flexibility, Ricoh’s Smart Print & Scan app1 lets you print from smartphones and tablet.
Vibrant color for all communications
For a very small additional premium choose our MFP solution. With full color scanning to mail, folder and PDF, G3 fax capability and seamless document copying the SP C250SF provides all your functionality for a fraction of the cost of separate machines.
Scan, copy, fax and print
SP C250SF WiFi connectivity and a mobile printing app1 offer effortless printing from PC, notebook, tablet and smartphone, whilst vivid, pin sharp 2,400 x 600 dpi resolution gives colour documents impact
Binoculars are considered to be one of the most easy-to-use and handiest optical instruments and this is why it is widely used by people of all age groups, across the globe. In fact, studies show, that these devices are only next to eyeglasses in terms of the widespread use. Binoculars usually look like two telescopes, linked together, following some mechanical procedures. These devices also differ from the telescopes, since prisms refract the light in these. This, in turn, makes binoculars one of the most compact devices, without compromising the quality of image. It’s true that most of us have seen or used these devices at some point of time, but not all of us take the pain to invest into one. While it’s true that binoculars don’t have wide usage for many people, there are professionals like bird watchers, sports lovers and nature enthusiasts for whom these devices are necessary.
No matter whether you need a binocular for your profession, or you just want to have one out of passion, it’s important to know the specifications of this smart optical instrument before you invest into one. Having a detailed beforehand knowledge will surely help you choose the most suitable binocular for yourself. Here are some of the major things that you need to look for while buying a binocular –
- Objective lens diameter – The objective lens is an important component of a binocular as this is what through which you look at the objects. The size of this lens is important since it determines the total amount of light which enters the device. This means, if you have a device with bigger diameter objective lens, it will help you see better images even in low light conditions.
- Magnification – The magnification of a binocular is a number which is written with an x. This means, if the device says 10x, it can magnify the object ten times. This ensures if you are looking at a bird, which is actually 1000 metres away, it will appear to be located at a distance of 100 metres when you look through the binocular. Usually, it is advisable to opt for a device with a magnification, ranging from 7x to 12x. If you are planning to use an optical device with a magnification rate more than this, it is advisable to use that along with a tripod.
- Coating and lens quality – The coating of the lens is an important part to look for while buying a binocular as this is what decreases the amount of light that is reflected and also allows maximum possible amount of light to enter the device. At the same time, the quality of the lens ensures that the images you get to see have better contrast and are absolutely aberration free. You should keep it in mind that the best lenses work better in low light conditions since these transmit more amount of light. It should also ensure that the colours of the images are not distorted or washed out.
These are some of the basic components that you need to look for while investing in binoculars.
RICOH THETA S is the latest innovation from RICOH THETA series of spherical cameras. RICOH THETA S can capture 360-degree scenes surrounding the user. The model features extra-high resolution, fully spherical photos and videos in just one simple shot, a live preview function and even greater compatibility with social media platforms.
RICOH THETA S, a light weight portability camera enables you to capture high-resolution spherical images of up to nearly 14 megapixels. RICOH THETA S captures images with HDR Rendering and the model thus better quality images and generates images in a broad dynamic range. Due to its enlarged image sensor and fast F2.0 lenses which allows more light through Ricoh’s proprietary ultra-small twin-lens folded-optical system, its image quality is better than most others. The spherical images can be uploaded to theta360.com and shared via various social media platforms such as Facebook™, Twitter™ and Tumblr, and posted to Google Maps™, Google+™ and off recently, YouTube™360°Channel.
RICOH THETA S can record spherical video in full HD (1920 x 1080*1 pixels at 30fps), with a maximum recording time of 25 mins. The shutter speed can be set from 1/6400 sec. to 60 seconds, giving the user long exposure.
The new Wi-Fi module enables high-speed transfer of images shot with THETA to your smartphone.
The usability has been improved with an elegant yet practical sure-grip black rubber coating and a very handy face-mounted LED mode indicator wherein the LED icon allows you to check the status of the main device at a glance. The internal memory of Ricoh Theta is 8 GB with 260 shots per charge.
Easily portable, this elegant yet pragmatic model’s measurements are: 44mm x 130mm (H) x 22.9mm (17.9mm *) (D) and weighs approximately .125g. This handy camera also comes with a tripod mount hole, a Micro USB terminal as well as a Micro HDMI outlet, used for its live streaming function.
The application program interface (API) for RICOH THETA S is based on Google-supported Open Spherical Camera API for compatibility with Google’s services such as the new Google Street View app. The app allows you to capture and publish your photo spheres instantly to Google Maps for people all over the world to explore. The Theta S is also compatible with a series of iOS Apps such as its blur editing app. Its
PC app for Windows and Mac that enables you to save, view and share the high resolution images and video captures.
Today when it comes to switching the printing as per the changing requirements, the business owners are looking for products which is reliable, flexible, and efficient yet at the same time is eco – friendly. In addition they are looking at products which reduces network traffic, saves space and enable them to standardize their printing fleet. In order to meet these requirements, the widely popular solution is of multifunction-printers (MFP).
A multifunction printer (MFP) is a compact and robust device which consolidates all three features of printer, scanner and copier making it a profitable and cost effective. Thus today MFP is widely seen as one stop solution for customers.
The evolved MFP allows one to connect through mobile devices or one could take a print by sending an email to device from anywhere.
Some of the advantages that Multifunction Printer offers are-:
- Convenience – A multifunction printer is a 3 in 1 solution provider. For example one may not have purchased separate fax machine as it is not required regularly, however if there is a requirement a multifunction printer one could use the fax facility instead of investing later. Moreover it also provide the facility to scan an image and then with the same machine one could take the print that image.
- Space Saving – One of the greatest benefits is space saving by installing multifunction printer. With a single machine, one could do printing, scanning, fax, copying and hence no need of installing 4 different machines. Thus make most of the available space and use it accordingly.
- Cost saving – Another significant advantage of purchasing multifunction printer that with one device multiple facilities are provided. Though the multifunction printer can be expensive than a traditional printer however the total cost of purchasing different devices for multiple functions will be more expensive than purchasing multifunction printer. Last but not the least maintain one device will be less than maintain multiple devices for various functions
- Power Saving – Typically, one requires one cord to operate multifunction printers which thereby reduces the cable congestion. Thus reducing the electricity to run the device.
This category has witnessed phenomenal growth due to increase acceptance from homes, SMEs etc and will continue growing due to many advantages attached to it.