Duplex printing is undoubtedly one of the most attractive features of the present day printing devices. Since this feature ensures automatic both side printing, it helps save a lot of money and time. Wondering how? Well, since the papers get turned over automatically and both the sides get printed, it reduces the amount of total required papers, thereby reducing the cost to a great extent. At the same time, these advance devices are designed following smart technology ensuring users don’t need to intervene in the process of printing and the entire process can be finished within a short span of time.
Investing in a duplex printer is a call of the need for most of the businesses in the present era. These smart and energy efficient devices are designed in a way so that these can cater to all the requirements of a business. Ricoh is a global leader in the printing industry and duplex printer is one of the many product chains in which they do have expertise. If you are checking out the wide range of product lines, offered by Ricoh, Duplex Printer is something that you must check out. Loaded with advance features, these compact devices are easy to maintain and operate.
Wondering why should you invest in a Ricoh Duplex printer? Here are the reasons then –
- Easy connectivity – Equipped with built-in card slots and USB ports, Ricoh duplex printers are easy to fit in your existing network. One of the most amazing facts about a duplex printer from Ricoh is that, you don’t need to worry about setting it up within your business network. Moreover, you can send the different functions individually to the most appropriate network, ensuring you get the best possible output.
- Automatic duplex printing – Quite obviously, this is one of the most significant reasons to invest in a duplex printer. The feature ensures both the sides of a paper get printed automatically without any manual intervention, thereby reducing the amount of money and time invested. With an advance feature like this, businesses can handle all the printing functions more quickly and efficiently.
- Highly productive – These printing devices from Ricoh are highly productive and absolutely durable. Businesses that are running on a shoe string budget, can consider this as an affordable investment since they can enjoy an attractive cost per print. With a very minimum warm-up time, these printing devices can perform really fast, catering to all the emergencies of a business.
- Reduced environmental impact – This is probably another important reason why businesses should prefer to invest in a duplex printer. Equipped with an advance features like sleep mode, automatic duplex printing, energy save mode and short warm-up time, these printing devices help minimize the environmental impact to a significant extent. Moreover, since these devices are Energy Star complaint, these produce less CO2 as compared to other conventional printers. Since less energy is required to run these, it’s easier to reduce the total impact on the environment.
These are some of the most important reasons why businesses should invest in a Ricoh Duplex Printer.
MDS/Managed Document Services is one of the most popular services of the recent time as a large number of businesses have been benefitted using this smart service. The business benefits that an organization can enjoy using this service are quite significant. Right from optimizing the workflow and processes to save time and money, opting for a managed document service helps you in a number of ways. There is no doubt regarding the fact that SMBs as well as large corporates can benefit to a great extent by investing in MDS. Since managed document services is integrally related with the print environment of your office, you can also consider checking out MPS/managed Print Services. In fact, smart services like pay per print is also considered to be beneficial enough for organizations that need to handle moderate volume of printing assignments.
However, if you are planning to invest in a managed document service, you must be capable to take the right decision so that you can maximize the office efficiency and save the print cost to a significant extent. Hence, it’s important to consider certain factors while looking for a managed document service –
- Proper assessment – In order to reap the maximum possible benefits of a managed document service, you need to assess the actual document management needs of your organization. It’s customary for a reliable service provider to investigate the entire workflow of your organization so that they can have a fair understanding of the requirement. During the procedure, they should check the usage pattern and workflow. They should also identify and examine the hardware that are already in use. Based on this assessment, they will be able to calculate the costs that are associated with the entire operation.
- Accurate design – Design is one of the most integral factors to make a managed document service plan successful. The service provider should provide you with a group of team members whose responsibility will be to investigate the work culture of our organization, and to come up with a clearly defined route map based on the evaluation. They should be able to create a detailed document that reflects a clear outline. This should be designed in a way so that maximum print cost savings can be ensured and you can achieve sustainable benefits for your business.
- Smooth implementation – One of the most important ways to make a document management service plan successful is to ensure smooth implementation of workflow solutions and software, along with effective technology. While conducting these measures, you should ensure that these are supported by on-going training from experts. This helps keep your entire workforce engaged properly. This also ensures that they are committed to the new processes, which, in turn, helps boost up the overall organizational productivity.
If you can rightly choose a managed document service provider who follows the aforementioned principles, there are high chances that your business will benefit from it. A service like this will help control the print output, as well as improve the overall productivity.
For businesses of all sizes, organized workflow and process management are undoubtedly the key pillars for achieving success. With a structured workflow, it becomes easier to run the everyday functions smoothly. Irrespective of size or industry, it’s crucial for every single business to have strong control over the workflow. Without an organized process management flow, it becomes almost impossible to continue with the business operations uninterruptedly. Keeping this fact in mind, there are many service providers who offer a robust workflow and process management solution to all its clients. Right from scanning, handling and distributing documents to archiving those in designated folders, all the operations can be handled smoothly using these solutions.
Most of the workflow and process management services are designed to help businesses automate all sorts of business processes within an organisation. If you are wondering how these businesses perform, here is a brief overview –
- It is ideal for the service provider to examine the existing systems and processes of a business in order to create the best possible solution.
- These organizations usually try to ensure that their services meet the requirements of their clients perfectly.
- In the present era, it’s a well-accepted fact that technology has a very big role to play, and hence, most of the organizations are equipped with a dedicated team of researchers who find out the ongoing technological trends.
- Based on the effectiveness of those innovations, they suggest to integrate those with the existing working environment.
- Next, they ensure that all those are supported by effective change management practices.
- They also help enable authentication and security and generate usage reports for accounting or cost tracking purposes.
Let’s take a look at the benefits that businesses can experience by investing in workflow and process management services –
- Reduced business cost and minimized risk – It’s a known fact that businesses try to avoid even the slightest error in the process of information management as these can prove to be extremely fatal in the long run. This is exactly where the fine-tuned solutions prove to be of huge help as these help minimize the risk of errors. With a robust service, businesses can complete critical processes using less labour and time. These organizations also help their clients comply with the relevant security regulations.
- Improved infrastructure and greater productivity – With the tailor made workflow and process management services, businesses can achieve an improved infrastructure and increased productivity. Integrating the new applications with the existing workflows helps make the entire infrastructure of a business more responsive and agile. This, in turn, helps turn the workforce way more productive.
- Better governance and information security – Protecting the information of the clients is a very important responsibility of every single business. These organizations maintain compliance with the key regulations, helping businesses protect the vital data securely. Whether it is digital data or the data resides on paper, they help keep all the important data absolutely safe.
- Enhanced customer interactions – By enabling your business with robust process management practices and solid workflow, these services help you cater to your customers quicker and in the most convenient way possible. By integrating the right technologies and processes, they ensure your workforce can deliver outstanding customer experience.
These are some of the most notable benefits of investing in workflow and process management services.
Device management is undoubtedly one of the most important tasks for every business organization in the present scenario. The better one can manage the devices that are being used at an organization, the more profit and productivity can be ensured. Keeping this in mind, there are many organizations that offer end to end device management services to SMBs as well as large scale businesses.
With a team of experienced service engineers who have years of hands-on experience, these service providers ensure fast and smooth multi-device support. Most of the service providers also guarantee efficient device management service and help free up the internal IT professionals so that they can concentrate upon the core business critical tasks. Taking help of a wide range of device management and monitoring tools, the team members constantly monitor the device infrastructure of their clients even from remote locations.
The key goal of these service providers is to ensure robust support, helping all your devices keep running smoothly, without any interruptions. They also use a central desktop dashboard for informing the clients of every single step and on request, these service providers share all the intelligent reports with each of the clients thoroughly.
Why should you invest in device management services?
While the importance of organized device management is quite evident amongst users, it’s important to know the exact benefits well in advance. If you are wondering why exactly you need to invest in these services, here are some of the reasons –
- Assured customer satisfaction – Most of these service providers are equipped with a team of professionals who are well-versed with the minute aspects of device management. This enables them to provide you with the best possible solutions as well as maximum possible contentment.
- Cost effective offers – These service providers offer the best services at an absolutely affordable price. While crafting the device management strategies, they make it a point to follow the specific requirements of the client and design the service accordingly.
What are the key benefits & features of device management services?
Right from the embedded management applications for the small and medium businesses to the high end tools that are required to manage global enterprise infrastructure, tailor made device management solutions for all sorts of requirement are available in the industry. There are many service providers who have experts on board who can understand your exact requirement and then craft the strategy accordingly. If you are wondering what are the key benefits and features of this service, here is a brief list –
- Automated meter readings that send accurate meter counts in real time
- Improved device efficiency through proactive support
- Detailed intelligent reports shared through desktop dashboard
- Increased reliability through automated service call notifications, automated toner replacement and firmware upgrades
- Environmental benefits through better fleet management
- Green reports to underpin your sustainability policy
- Device mapping that provides at-a-glance status view of thousands of devices
If you are planning to invest in device management service for your business, make sure you have a clear knowledge of what you need. This will help you approach the service providers more confidently.
Duplex printing is one of the most notable features of multifunction printers and there are multiple benefits of this feature. Printing devices, equipped with this feature, allow printing on both the sides of a paper. Since users get to use both sides of a paper, it ensures less use of papers, reducing the cost of paper to nearly half. These devices are designed and manufactured in such a way that these automatically turn a paper over and get it printed on both the sides with the help of ARDF.
There is no doubt about the fact that a duplex printer can turn out to be extremely beneficial for businesses, irrespective of their size or the industry they cater to. If you are planning to invest in a duplex printer, you must be prepared to reap the maximum possible benefits out of it. But you can do that only if you select the right device for your business.
Here are some factors considering which will help you find the most apt duplex printer for your business –
- Displays – The display of a printer always plays a vital role. Users can select menu options and/or communicate the printer status using this display of front panel. Although the typical displays consist of brief and simple character-based messages, there are high end printers that are equipped with colour LCD, sometimes along with touchscreen feature. Since a duplex printer is usually equipped with multiple advance features, it’s advisable to look for a high end display so that users can understand the different functionalities and access those as and when required. While checking out a device, be sure to look for factors like density, duplex option, colour, resolution and orientation.
- Paper handling – If you have a clear idea of the total count of page you need to print every day, it will help you select the right printing device. Make sure the device you invest in can handle more number of papers than what you require to print. Remember the more the difference between these two, the better it will be as this will help minimize issues like paper loading.
- Mobile printing – Integration with mobile printing is an absolute necessary component of the present day printing devices. Check out if the duplex printer you are planning to invest in supports mobile printing. You can consider looking for applications that work with different OS like iOS and Android. You can also look for a way to print through email or using a third party technology. Make sure the printing device can be paired with a mobile device so that the print jobs can be easily handled.
These are some of the most important factors which you should keep in mind while looking for a duplex printer for your business. Be sure to check out the price with different retailers in order to get the best possible deal. You can consider checking out deals online as well as visiting the retailers physically in order to understand the ongoing market trend.
Visual communications is one of the most important modes of communication in the present time across businesses of different industries. Considering the high effectiveness of visual communications, both SMBs and large scale businesses are ready to invest in equipment those help in smooth visual communication. Interactive whiteboard is one such effective equipment that helps ensure proper communication amongst businesses and their clients. If you are planning to implement a proper infrastructure in order to ensure effective communication, investing in an interactive whiteboard would be a wise decision. But then, finding out the right device for your business might be a bit tricky.
There are certain considerations that you need to make while making such an investment. Wondering what would be these considerations? Here is a list to check out –
- Active screen area – This is one of the most important factors that you need to consider while choosing an interactive whiteboard. There is a significant difference between the inactive screen area and active screen area. It’s important to take into account the active screen area while making the selection. Remember that active screen area is that area of the whiteboard which you can actually use for touchscreen interactions and other functional activities. It’s advisable to check the actual size of the screen of the device on your own before investing in it.
- Dimension – Considering your budget for the device, you need to determine the dimension of it right at the beginning. Size is an important factor since it influences how the equipment can be used in the conference room. For instance, if you are planning to work with text-heavy resources on a small whiteboard and install it in a large conference room, this might turn out to be very challenging for you. It might even lead to situations when members at the back of the meeting room can’t see what is being shown on the whiteboard. Hence, be sure to determine the correct size as well as the shape of an interactive whiteboard (IWB) before investing into one.
- Permanent or portable – This is an important decision that you have to make while choosing an interactive whiteboard. If you are planning to use the device always at the same place, you can opt for a permanent installation. On the other hand, if there are possibilities that the equipment will be used across several meeting rooms, investing in a portable solution would be wiser for you. However, there are pros and cons for both the types. Be sure to consider all these thoroughly before finalizing on any one option.
Apart from these factors, the durability of the device is considered to be an important consideration while choosing a particular model. Since this is a device that will be used exhaustively, probably every day for a long period of time, it’s important to invest in a durable model so that you don’t need to worry about its maintenance too frequently. Make sure you check the detailed features of the device thoroughly before investing in it.
A multifunction printer is one of the most used and smartest devices, popular around the globe, across different industries. Often referred to as an MFP, this device consolidates the functionalities of a copier, printer, scanner, and fax into one single device. Over the past few years, these smart devices have become a common choice for most of the businesses. This is applicable for especially those businesses that want to reduce the costs, improve their workflow and consolidates assets.
If you are looking for a smart multifunction printer for your business, you would surely like to make an informed decision so that you can strategize the best possible ROI. This is why, it’s important to consider the major factors before you invest in black & white MFPs. Here are some of the major factors that you need to keep in mind before buying a multifunction printer –
- Analyse the value benefits and TCO – While evaluating a multifunction printer, be sure to look at the cost of the initial hardware. Apart from this, you should also be aware of several other costs which include the cost of supplies. There are certain devices that are quite difficult to use as well as maintain, or lack the capability to produce the expected results effectively and efficiently. The TCO or Total Cost of Ownership often gets increased for devices like these. Hence, be sure to check out all the factors thoroughly before making the final selection.
- Know your exact requirements – This is one of the first and foremost things to do once you decide to invest in a black & white MFP. You should have a clear idea about what you want the device to do for yourself as well as your end users. Think clearly that apart from copying and printing, what other purposes it should serve. Would you like the MFP to reduce the usage of papers, manage the documents, simplify the workflow or manage the forms? How many print, fax, copy, email or scan jobs will you need to run every day? These are some of the questions asking which will help you get an idea about your exact requirements. Only after knowing the specific business needs, you will be able to find the most apt multifunction printer for your business.
- Know the ease of use of the device – A multifunction printer that is quite easy to use can turn out to be a blessing for your business. You can simply prevent the bottlenecks and reduce your costs for employees by investing in an MFP that is simple to operate. While looking for a smart device like this, be sure to invest in a machine that is equipped with features like intuitive user interface, easily accessible online documentation and minimal training requirements. Also check if the manufacturer provides service and support coverage.
Apart from these, you should always keep it in mind that using unbranded cartridges might impact the life of the printing device adversely. Hence, always be sure to buy genuine cartridges through OEMs. These are the major three factors that you should thoroughly consider while buying a black & white MFP. Also, be sure to think about all the major factors so that you can make an informed decision.